We believe a healthy company is equal parts “hard stuff” (business strategies, financial objectives, tactics, data, reports) and “soft stuff” (workplace culture, team dynamics, leadership capacity, truth-telling, communication quality). Our human resources consulting focus is the soft stuff—the elements of working relationships that keep you up at night.
No one taught this part in business school. Maybe you don’t even like to think about it. But you can’t escape it. Dealing with it is the price you have to pay to reach the other side—where business success beckons.
At Vitalwork, we love everything about “the soft stuff.” It’s our passion. So let us be your guide. The journey is not as frightening as it looks.
When it’s time to call Vitalwork
When do you need us? We often find that we hear from companies during times of change. We have substantial experience dealing with companies in industries where change is rapid and unrelenting—such as technology, healthcare, telecommunications, financial services, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical. (View our client list.)
Specifically, we find we add exceptional value in these kinds of scenarios:
- Addressing the “people part” of restructuring for regional or global positioning or during the installation of new “global” systems
- Building “culture preparedness” in response to the competitive environment caused by industry deregulation
- Invigorating executive teams or other functional teams under new leadership; assimilating new leaders into critical functional leadership positions
- Reducing employee turnover and its associated costs
- Growing the leadership capacity of employees in critical positions
- Improving the vitality of intact teams
- Boosting workplace cultures in need of greater synergy, energy, and accountability
- Integrating disparate workplace cultures following merger or acquisition
- Partnering with business leaders who are losing sleep over productivity, change management, quality, safety, diversity, work relationships, performance
Partnership for Results™ and COR Analysis™ are trademarks of Vitalwork, Inc.