Selecting the right people for your business is a scientific as well as artistic endeavor. A person suited to the job is productive and a joy to work with. An ill fit generally means no one is happy—not the manager, not the employee, not the coworkers, and definitely not the customers.
You know what it costs to hire someone. Hiring the wrong someone—that’s where you really pay the price.
Vital Hiring Insights™
Improving employee performance begins with hiring the right people. At Vitalwork, we’ve developed a hiring instrument—Vital Hiring Insights™—to help you predict the success of an applicant based on the skills, attitudes, behaviors and values of those already succeeding in the job.
Shift the way you think about your people
- Shorten time-to-value cycle of new hires
- Reduce turnover—and its costs
- Improve job satisfaction & your ability to retain employees
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Create 'employer of choice' status
- Guide ongoing development of employees
- Take the first step in creating a culture of shared values
Who benefits when you use Vital Hiring Insights? Everyone…
- Hiring managers – exactly the assistance they need
- Executive management – quantifiable results, reduced turnover, quick ROI
- Human resources – science that backs up intuition, legal compliance, job satisfaction, happy internal customers
- Training – new employees ready to learn and perform
- Candidates – a good first impression of your company
- The Rest of the Workforce – improved morale and productivity
- Customers – better products and services
Need the details? Read more about Vital Hiring Insights. Request our comprehensive VHI Brochure.
What does it cost to hire someone? What does it cost to hire the wrong someone? Hire the right someone. Contact us today.
Once you’ve hired the right employees, success lies in developing their capacity to be extraordinary and creating a culture in which they will flourish and want to stay. Read about workforce development and workplace culture.
You’re in good company. View our client list.
Vital Hiring Insights™ is a trademark of Vitalwork, Inc.